Electrada was launched in Cincinnati in 2020 to meet the growing demand for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure in our home region against the backdrop of a global transition to electric transportation, across all vehicle segments.
- Our PURPOSE is to capitalize and operate EV charging infrastructure as both an affordable and convenient amenity and high-reliability, critical backbone for businesses, communities and institutions.
- Our MISSION is to build the region’s highest-performance, community-focused EV charging network, anchored in the 150-mile radius around Cincinnati.
- Our PARTNERS are cities and municipalities, workplaces and residential buildings, retail outlets and parking facilities, universities and hospitals, hotels, parks and recreation areas, automakers and auto-dealers, utilities, and fleet owners.
- Our local TEAM is composed of experts in energy, emerging grid technology, data science and customer service who are dedicated to accelerating the transition towards a clean transportation future.
- We are a COMMUNITY-FIRST organization, dedicated to elevating the quality of life for the Midwest cities, towns, businesses and residents that we serve. Our success is linked to improving access to clean, affordable mobility solutions for all community stakeholders. Learn more about our commitment to community.