According to AAA, 40 million Americans have expressed interest in going electric for their next vehicle. With car manufacturers making 90 EV models available for sale in the U.S. by 2022, and the emergence of a growing resale market, electric vehicles represent the fastest growing sector of the transportation industry. This means that more residents will be able to afford an EV and will need EV charging infrastructure, since currently 85% of all EV charging happens at home.
As a residential property owner or manager, you can count on Electrada’s turnkey model to support you in delivering these tangible benefits to your residents by thoughtfully locating, deploying and maintaining EV charging equipment at your facility:
- Enhancing your property’s image as environmentally conscious and technologically advanced.
- Offering a valuable amenity to your residents while creating a competitive advantage for your property.
- Providing LEED points for your property and positioning it as a leader in sustainable practices.
- Integrating with amenity portals or resident access platforms to provide a seamless experience.
- Operating a high-reliability service that enhances the quality of life for your residents.
Electrada will work with you through every step of the process, from conducting a resident survey to assess current and future demand for EV charging at your property, to conducting a technical site evaluation to determine the type of equipment and electrical power supply required to install it. As your partner, Electrada will provide these highly customized professional services at no capital cost to you. In addition, we’ll propose financial incentive terms that best fit your needs and those of your residents.